Subject: Another Internal CPP error.



Hi, 
A while ago I mentioned that cpp (2.4.5 ,version 2.4.3 also, but
2.4.0 worked) got an internal error. That was when I compiled kermit.
Now I was trying to compile ncftp and the same thing happended again,
I am just wondering If it is a CPP fault and should be reported to the
GNU project or if it is related to NetBSD somehow?

Thanks.

Arthur.

					Arthur Hoffmann
					[email-masked]

---



Hello!

> GNU project or if it is related to NetBSD somehow?

Not at all because I've compiled ncftp up to 1.4 with GCC-2.4.5.

-- 
Keep Cool |_x__x_x_|       Philippe Brand
          |x x  x x|\   Email: [email-masked]  Fido: 2:320/104.21
Have a    | o o  o | |   ___ ___  ___  __  __  __   _   _  __  
Nice Beer | o  . o | |  (   (___)( | )(_  (_  (_   /_) /_)(_   
          |. .  . .|/ 	 \   \ /  \ / __) (__ __) /__)/__)__) Co-SysOp
          `--------'      * To avoid headaches stay drunk *