Subject: intermediate sources, for you kernel hackers out there...

From: [email-masked] (Markus Wild)

Just uploaded my current kernel sources to ftp.eunet.ch. Since
we haven't solved the disk space problems yet, they're in /uploads.
The file is called bsdsyssrc.37.tar.gz, and from the number you can
see that this version is based on my private config (GODZILLA, not
AMIGA). I'll update AMIGA version number when I feel the state of
the kernel is stable again. The current version should be stable, but
I haven't tested it for long enough time to be fairly sure about it.

New:
- new vfsbio buffer cache implementation (thanks to cgd!)
- hopefully lots less bugs.......
- start for SunOS binary compatibility. If you have access to sun3
  binaries, give it a try.. Known incompatibility #1 currently is
  signal handling, I'll work on that next.
- new ptrace, however, my own 68k stuff doesn't yet seem to work.
  if you feel like debugging there, go ahead, I'll concentrate
  on SunOS compatibility right now..

Just thought it's been some time since #644, so I thought it's
time to let you seem some new stuff :-)

-Markus

-- 
CHUUG/EUnet Switzerland				Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35	Tel: +41 1 291 45 80	[email-masked]
CH-8004 Zuerich		Fax: +41 1 291 46 42	S=mw;P=EUnet;A=EUnet;C=CH

---

From: [email-masked] (Markus Illenseer) "intermediate sources, for you kernel hackers out there..." (Oct 27, 10:22am)

>   signal handling, I'll work on that next.

 Fine, now where is my Sun3 copy of Maple V ? :-) (Don't worry, our Univ
 has campus licence)

 Thx, Markus.

-- 
Markus Illenseer