Subject: Swap space on separate disks

From: [email-masked] (Bill Backstrom)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 10:21:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I've just installed a second scsi disk that I'm devoting entirely to
NetBSD. Before I repartition the first disk for Amiga OS, is there any
advantage to leaving a swap partition on both disks?

BTW, I have not seen any mail from the mailing list since tuesday. Is it
me, or is the list just very quiet?

-- 
Bill
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Markus Illenseer)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1993 22:09:19 EST

> me, or is the list just very quiet?

 Quiet ? Uh, i was just one week on holiday and have a hell of a mailbox :-)

 OOps. Does not second the subject, sorry :-)

-- 
Markus Illenseer