Subject: MAILING LISTS ARE MOVING

From: "William J. Coldwell" <[email-masked]>

First off, let me apologize for having to make another change to the lists,  
especially so soon after the last one.  BUT, there are some really good sides  
to this...

1) The site we're moving to is sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu.. sound familiar?   
This means that it will be stable, and will be around forever (well, long  
enough)

2) It uses the Majordomo mail list handler software, which means everything  
stays the same as far as the commands that you are used to.

3) You won't have to resubscribe.. that's right.. we're just moving you right  
on over there...

4) I still remain your dedicated NetBSD-Amiga admin.  Why is this good?   
Because you don't have to learn the new person's name to complain to him ;-).

You will have to change a few things on your end:

1) Obviously, you will have to change the site name.  cbmuucp will forward  
the current lists and new (un)subscribes to sun-lamp for you for a while.

2) the NetBSD-X and NetBSD-Dev list names will _have_ to change to not  
conflict/confuse the current list names there.  I will post more info on that  
in the next message.

Why are we moving?  I can't say at this time, but it will become clear soon.

--
William J. Coldwell | Intel Corp. CPD-Mobile | "Get Warped!"
[email-masked] | [email-masked]  | Warp Engine: Macrosystems US
Cryogenic Software  | Work(4), !(speak(4))   | 040@40, SCSI2, 128M@4/2/2/2