Subject: Getty not answering the phone!

From: [email-masked] (Joe Vasher)

I had getty setup to work via null modem with my IBM and it worked great 
except the bug with the handover after loging on.. (If someone could post the 
fix patch or the line number to comment out that would be great). But when I 
switched it over to my HST Dual and tried dialing it up it would not answer it 
did initialize the modem and all but won't pickup. I use something like this 
in gettytab

 tty00 "/usr/libexec/getty std.19200" dialin on secure

this stringed worked null modem but then again I didn't have to ring in.. the 
dialin maybe dialup can't recall!

Is there some other thing that needs to be set to make it work?

thanks

--
<======================================================================>
|    Joe Vasher               Internet: [email-masked] or       |
|    ComQuest BBS             UUCP:     heifetz!mbsun!cquest!jvasher   |
|    (313)397-5047            FIDO:     Joe Vasher>1:2410/403.0        |
|                      Thanks for flying Xcel                          |
<======================================================================>