Subject: adosfs vs. sun-lamp

From: [email-masked] (Niklas Hallqvist)

If you apply the adosfs patches to a current sun-lamp you have to
either takeout the adosfs files from sys/conf/files or from
sys/arch/amiga/conf/files.amiga.  I don't care what you do, but
if you don't do any of these you'll get an error from config.

Niklas

PS. If someone wants to work on this package, contact me and I'll
provide info & coordination.

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: [email-masked]
S-412 63  GOTEBORG, Sweden     mcsun!seunet!appli!niklas

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Hopps)

> if you don't do any of these you'll get an error from config.

I am really sorry about this, I have all the diffs applied (by hand)
on my local source tree at sun-lamp, however I was told to wait while
everyone else argued over them.  Otherwise they would all be in there now.

Chris.