Subject: sup where? how?

From: Arthur Hoffmann <[email-masked]>

Hi
Where can I get sup? I tried supp.tar.gz from mach.cs.mtu.edu, but it
doesn't compile on my machine. (lots of conflicting type errors). Is
there another sup or do I need to change the sources?

Thanks.

Arthur.

					Arthur Hoffmann
					[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Hopps)

> there another sup or do I need to change the sources?

Sup is available on most of su-lamps mirrors and sun-lamp in ready to
compile form.  NetBSD-current/tar_files/othersrc/sup.tar.gz or
something like that.

> Arthur.

Chris.

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Leland - PSI)

> compile form.  NetBSD-current/tar_files/othersrc/sup.tar.gz or
Wouldn't you also need a version

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Hopps)

> Wouldn't you also need a version 

I don't understand this question.  Sup is in the NetBSD source tree no
version numbers needed, grab from current.

Chris.

---

From: John Shardlow <[email-masked]>

> > > compile form.  NetBSD-current/tar_files/othersrc/sup.tar.gz or

Great ! I hate to sound like a total thickie but what is this sup thing
that you're all talking about ?

+-------------------------------+--------------------------+
! John Shardlow                 | "I seem to be having     !
! [email-masked]      |  tremendous difficulty   !
! [email-masked]   |  with my lifestyle"      !
!                               |    - Arthur Dent         !
+-------------------------------+--------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Leland - PSI)

> version numbers needed, grab from current.

This was an aborted messaage :-}, my mailer died and decided to send the message.
I was actually going to say that if you need the supserver running also
that you probably need to get the real crypt, but I wasn't sure of that
so I decided not to send the message, hence an abort.
> Chris.
-Rob