Subject: Re: Networking...

From: Hubert Feyrer <[email-masked]>

> # /etc/hostname.le0
> inet reality 255.255.255.0 128.101.236.254 -trailers
> dest 128.101.236.254

> # /etc/mygate
> 128.101.236.254

Besides the mentioned destination address (which is only for point to
point devices), there might be another problem as your ip-address
seems to be the same as your gateway. Is you machine its own gateway?
;-)

By the way, I've hooket up my machine the same way, and I get an
uptime of "up 6 days, 12:29" 'till now. This is really amazing: I've
got also a Univel-box (Novell-SVR4), which crashes all the time.

I'm soooo amazed by NetBSD!

I love it,

          Hubert

=============== Hubert Feyrer ============================================
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: [email-masked] === IRC: hubertf
==========================================================================
  Click <A HREF="http://dusk.rz.uni-regensburg.de/hubert.html">here.</A>