Subject: ttyd0 or tty00 which and were is?

From: [email-masked] (Joe Vasher)

In taylor uucp docs, there is a reference to use ttyd0 for dialing 
out. It seems that such a file doesn't exits in the dev directory. Is there 
something else that is needed to be used for NetBSD.

thanks

--
<======================================================================>
|    Joe Vasher               Internet: [email-masked] or       |
|    ComQuest BBS             UUCP:     heifetz!mbsun!cquest!jvasher   |
|    (313)397-5047            FIDO:     Joe Vasher>1:2410/403.0        |
|                      Thanks for flying Xcel                          |
<======================================================================>

---

From: [email-masked]

> something else that is needed to be used for NetBSD.

Use /dev/tty00 for dialout.

-Markus
-- 
CHUUG/EUnet Switzerland				Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35	Tel: +41 1 291 45 80	[email-masked]
CH-8004 Zuerich		Fax: +41 1 291 46 42	S=mw;P=EUnet;A=EUnet;C=CH