Subject: Re: BSD Vs USL

From: Mike Schwartz <[email-masked]>

> 
> 
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> 
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
> 
> 	UNIX System Laboratories, Inc. and the University
> of California, Berkeley have announced they have reached an
> agreement resolving their disputes.  The settlement clears
> the way for the University to release a new, unencumbered
> version of the Berkeley 4.4 BSD operating system software,
> to be called 4.4 BSD-Lite.
> 
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> 

Tastes GREAT!  Less filling...

Now do we have to watch the BSD bowl comerrcials during the superbowl?

:-)