Subject: ADMIN: News. Read this.

From: "William J. Coldwell" <[email-masked]>

The mailing list site has moved to sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu.  The names of  
the lists _had_ to change also (yeh, I know..).  cbmuucp will continue to  
forward the old names to the new lists at the new site for a short while (two  
weeks or less).

UPDATE YOUR ALIASES, IN YOUR FILES AND IN YOUR FINGERS.

          WHAT WAS:                              NOW IS:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[email-masked]      [email-masked]
    [email-masked]    [email-masked]
  [email-masked]  [email-masked]       

By you getting this message, it obviously means that you are on the lists,  
and do not have to send [email-masked] any addition  
subscription messages.

Bill
NetBSD-Amiga Mailing List Administrator
(Did I say "sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu" enough? ;-)

--
William J. Coldwell | Intel Corp. CPD-Mobile | "Get Warped!"
[email-masked] | [email-masked]  | Warp Engine: Macrosystems US
Cryogenic Software  | Work(4), !(speak(4))   | 040@40, SCSI2, 128M@4/2/2/2