Subject: FAQ.netbsd.X available via WWW

From: Matthias Kirschnick <[email-masked]>

In our previous episode, Markus Illenseer said:
> SSIA: FAQ for NetBSD-Amiga X window is available on eunet and
> Regensburg. Will be moved to the DOCS directory soon, i hope.
> 
> Mail me all bugs, errors and complaints.
> 
> -- 
> Markus Illenseer 
> 
This FAQ is available via WWW, too!
Try:
http://www.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/IMMD-IV/Persons/kirschni/NetBSD-Amiga/index.html

Matthias

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Kirschnick                          Phone: 49 9131 85 8027
IMMD IV,  Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg               Fax1:  49 9131 85 8732
Martensstrasse 1; D-91058 Erlangen                      Fax2:  49 9131 39 388 
                                   [email-masked]
               http://www.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/IMMD-IV/Persons/kirschni/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Es geht auch anders, aber so geht es auch!"                                  
"You can do this differently, but you can also do it like this!" (Lotti Huber)