Subject: Mosaic / XMH

From: [email-masked] (Berndt Wulf)

Hi,

I tried to get XMH on X11R5 working only to find out that I do need
mh Rev.6. Since mh is not supplied in the standard X11 package my
question is where to find it. Anyone with some ideas?

Also I would like to change my mail distribution to the NetBSD-System.
I am not an experienced user of Unix. Is there someone who can tell me
which steps are neccessary to set myself up? I have to use the slip.device
in connection with a dialup modem.

I looked at the Mosaic propgramme but couldn`t get it working either.
So how do I get Mosaic doing anything useful? There are no man-pages
supplied with it.

Thanks in advance.

-- cheerio Berndt

___________________________________________________________________________

Mail	 : Berndt Josef Wulf, Am Dorfring 16, D-57462 Olpe   ///    The
Phone	 : +49-172-2300546				    ///  MultiMedia
E-Mail	 : [email-masked]				\\\///	  Machine
HAMRadio : DL5JR 14.280 Mhz				 \XX/	A4000-40-25
___________________________________________________________________________