Subject: "" (Sep 18, 11:52am)

From: Hubert Feyrer <[email-masked]>

> I tried to mount my CD under Netbsd.
>  a) mount -t -t cd9660 /dev/cd0a /cdrom
>    mount_cd9660: Raed Only filesystem (the cd-rom is not mounted)
>  b) mount_cd9660 -r /dev/cd0a /cdrom
>    cd9660: file not found (something like that)

:) Close:

mount -r -t cd9660 /dev/cd0a /cdrom
(/cdrom should be there, of course!)

> I'm using the kernel from Uni-Regensburg (1.0b)

Which 1.0b? :)

I haven't tried out any of those kernels, but the above should work.

Hubert

-- 
=============== Hubert Feyrer ============================================
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: [email-masked] == IRC: hubertf
==========================================================================