Subject: Re: Problem reports?

From: [email-masked] (Michael Kofod)

> From: JOCHEN BUEHLER <[email-masked]>
> 
> > worked fine up to that point.]  At this point, I've run out of things
> > to try and don't know what else to do to try and fix this.
> 
> 	I only seem to have the problem when booting with root on a A2091
> 	partition, I can mount the partitions and transfer from them just fine
> 	if I have root on an IDE partition..
> 
> Does SCSI DMA work, too ?
> (Have you tried to go multi-user with this setup ?)

I don't know if SCSI DMA works too but I didn't patch it out, so I guess
so.. I haven't tried it in multiuser yet, but I'll do that first thing I
spot my Amy..

/Michael

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael Kofod)

A little follow-up..

> (Have you tried to go multi-user with this setup ?)

Transferring from the SCSI disks work ok in multiuser-mode, but running
programs from it fails badly with core-dumps..

/Michael