Subject: mailing lists: use @NetBSD.ORG, not @sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu

From: "Chris G. Demetriou" <[email-masked]>

[ sorry for the cross-posting; i wanted to hit the majority of those
  on NetBSD mailing lists, and i think my choice of 'to' does that.
  Anyway, please don't reply to the lists -- i've set Reply-to: to me,
  because it's unlikely that any replies will be relevant to the
  lists. ]

In the future, when sending mail to NetBSD mailing lists and/or the
NetBSD 'majordomo' please use
	[email-masked]
rather than
	[email-masked]

Sun-lamp no longer handles the mail for NetBSD, and, though it should
get the mail to the right place, it'll take a longer route than
necessary.

At the same time, we've upgraded the version of 'majordomo' running
the lists.  That means that the way the lists are archived is now
different (and is not yet completely settled, though they're
definitely being archived!), and it should also be able to make things
like FAQs available via majordomo.

If you see any strangenesses in the new mail setup that don't look
transient, please send me mail about them.

sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu still works for 'ftp' and 'sup' services,
but it's advised that, for them, you use ftp.NetBSD.ORG and
sup.NetBSD.ORG, respectively; they may change in the future, and we'd
like that change to be as transparent to you, the users, as possible.

chris