Subject: 4066 ethernet supported?

From: David Champion <[email-masked]>

Is it?  Under Z3?  Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] (Markus Illenseer) "4066 ethernet supported?" (Sep 18, 6:47pm)

On Sep 18,  6:47pm, David Champion wrote:
> Subject: 4066 ethernet supported?
> Is it?  Under Z3?  Thanks.

 Is it avail? Where? How much? Thanks.

-- 
Markus Illenseer

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael L. Hitch)

>  Is it avail? Where? How much? Thanks.

  I too, would like to know if it's available and where.  I just checked
with SafeHarbor Computers (they have it listed in their ad in the October
issue of AmigaWorld), but they don't have it yet.  [The ad has it listed
at $339US - their current price for the Hydra was quoted to me as $349US.]

  I haven't heard of any NetBSD support for this card, or even if the
card even exists.  If I can get ahold of one (which I'd like to do), then
it would be very likely that NetBSD would support it - depending upon the
availablility of hardware-level programming information or my time to
figure out how to program the board.

Michael

-- 
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  [email-masked]
Computer Consultant
Office of Systems and Computing Services
Montana State University	Bozeman, MT	USA