Subject: Re: mpeg_play <[email-masked]>

From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <[email-masked]>

Sorry for the long delay.

In message <[email-masked]>you write:
->Well, obviously I'm talking about different sources to you, (mine are
->from s2k-ftp.cs.berkeley.edu:pub/multimedia/mpeg, and the VERSION file
->says VERSION 2.0, and the README says (Version 2.0; Jan 27 1993))
->because there were no conflicting-type thingies, no calls to Motif,
->and, most specifically, no support for any displays other than 24-bit

Thats true, my VERSION says
VERSION 2.0.1
and README
Version 2.0.1; March 15, 1994

Just don't know where I got that one from...

Gruesse
       Oskar

 ==============================================================================
 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    [email-masked]
 ==============================================================================