Subject: Re: Mosaic for netbsd-0.9

From: Jason Thorpe <[email-masked]>

On Sat, 24 Sep 1994 09:23:34 +0000 
 [email-masked] (Ronald Khoo) wrote:

 > >  > Has anyone compiled mosaic-2.4 for netbsd-0.9?
 > > Sorry - I only have one for NetBSD 1.0_BETA  :-(
 > 
 > Can I ftp the binary from anywhere please ?

ftp.csos.orst.edu:/pub/NetBSD/misc/...

 > 
 > Thanks :-)
 > 
 > -- 
 > Ronald Khoo, the cat that sat on the mat, or maybe: [email-masked]. I am:
 > In Malaysia: [email-masked]      +60 3  241 5232  Computer Protocol Malaysia
 > In England:  [email-masked]   +44 81 349 0063  Demon Internet Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason R. Thorpe               [email-masked]                 758-2003
Systems Administrator            CSWest Room 12                   737-2229
CS Dept, Oregon State University           http://www.cs.orst.edu/~thorpej
               "I brought my BOWLING BALL -- and some DRUGS!"
                      -- ztp