Subject: Mosaic 2.4

From: Jason Thorpe <[email-masked]>

----
To all those folks who had trouble transferring the Mosaic 2.4 binaries...

We've been working on this problem here at OSU for a while, as the entire 
campus is having this problem.  We've narrowed it down to a routing 
problem off of our site.  It turns out, that a certain character sequence 
triggers the bug.

So, what I've done is uuencoded the Mosaic binaries and they transfer 
fine.  (Read: I was just able to transfer it to duality...)

So, everybody, please try to grab:

ftp.csos.orst.edu:/pub/NetBSD/misc/i386/Mosaic-2.4.*.uu

If you have problems, can you please send me personal mail including:

	a) your site
	b) traceroute from your site to ftp.csos.orst.edu
	c) how many bytes you were able to transfer

I'd really appreciate any info folks can supply.  Look at it this way - 
you get a cool program!  :-)

Later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason R. Thorpe               [email-masked]                 754-1554
Systems Administrator            CSWest Room 12                   737-5567
CS Dept, Oregon State University           http://www.cs.orst.edu/~thorpej