Subject: cc1 problem compiling elm

From: [email-masked] (Jukka Marin)

Hello,

I am compiling elm 2.4.23 under 1.0pre-beta.  When compiling lib/mcprtlib.c
I get a fatal compiler error:
cc  -O -I../hdrs     -c mcprtlib.c
cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is repeatable.

When I compile the same file without -O, it compiles OK.

A3000/25 with 18 megs of RAM, 48 of swap.

  Jukka Marin

-- 

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           [email-masked]  |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |
|        70150 Kuopio        | There's God above computers -              |
|        FINLAND             |                       Love beyond the hate |
 \                                                                       /
  \ If a train station is where the train stops, what is a workstation? /