Subject: 1.0-pre-release #2

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>

Hi Guys,

After `using' Linux-m68k for a long time and trying NetBSD a very long
time ago (the ide2 kernel) on my A4000/040, I decided to retry NetBsd.

All I can say is: CONGRATULATIONS!

The only `problem' I had was that NetBSD does not recognize partitions
with the MultiUserFileSystem (of course I use my own software :-), so
I had to change back to FastFileSystem before I could mount them as
ADOS partitions. Maybe you could accept file systems with the `muFS'
DOS type (`muFS' in HEX ASCII) and handle them the same as ADOS partitions.
I know the owner information in the MultiUserFileSystem is not consistent
with NetBSD nor Linux, but this will change with MultiUser Release 2.0.

Keep up the good work!

						Geert

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Geert Uytterhoeven -->> Wavelets, Amiga, MultiUser, Linux-m68k,... |
| [email-masked]                               |
| Department of Computer Science, K.U.Leuven, Belgium                |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
  <A HREF="http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/">Click!</A>