Subject: Re: X French keyboard for NetBSD

From: Hubert Feyrer <[email-masked]> "X French keyboard for NetBSD" (Sep 14, 11:01pm)

On Sep 14, 11:01pm, Alain Chofardet wrote:
...
> This is a french keyboard to use under X for NetBSD. I've worked from
> german.xmodmaprc.
>
> As I no longer have a full Internet access, I mail you the file and ask you
> to put it on your FTP server.
>
> I think you can name it french.xmodmaprc.

I've put this up on ftp.uni-regensburg.de in /pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/X11 as
french.xmodmaprc.

To install, just copy this file to $HOME/.xmodmaprc and (re)start X.

Thanks for the upload,

                      Hubert

-- 
=============== Hubert Feyrer ============================================
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: [email-masked] == IRC: hubertf
==========================================================================