Subject: Ultrastore 14f Docs

From: "Mark P. Gooderum" <[email-masked]>

I just ran accross an Ultrastore 14f in a back room for $8.  I figure
hey what the heck, I don't even know if it works yet...of course it
comes as is, no docs, etc.

Can anyone send me a quick list of jumpers?  I'd really appreciate this.
At least the floppy connector is actually keyed and both SCSI and floppy
headers are decently labeled for pin one.  I'm curious about the long
set of jumpers top left, esp. JP14 and JP13 which have 16 pins each and
no jumpers.

>From the number of jumpers, I assume this is one of those jumper every
configurable the hard way cards?
-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark P. Gooderum			   USSnail:  Good Creations
Senior Consultant - Operating Systems Group	     3029 Blackstone Ave. So.
  "Working hard to be hardly working..."	     St. Louis Park, MN 55416
EMail:	     [email-masked]		   Voice:    (612) 922-3953
Interactive: [email-masked]	   Fax:	     (612) 922-2676
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~