Subject: Mosiac for NetBSD-current

From: "Gary D. Duzan" <[email-masked]>

I've been off the list for a bit, so forgive me if this has
come up recently. I'd like to get xmosaic running on my -current
(about three months old) machine, but for that I need Motif. I
understand there is a library or a static binary out there, but
I need a pointer to an FTP site. Please reply to me directly and
I'll summarize or answer requests for the answer. Thanks.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts

---

From: Jason Thorpe <[email-masked]>

On Fri, 02 Sep 1994 20:17:07 -0400 

 > I'll summarize or answer requests for the answer. Thanks.

If you want an i386 binary, you can get one, mostly-dynamically linked 
(with the exception of the Motif library, which is linked in statically) 
from ftp.CSOS.ORST.EDU:/pub/NetBSD/misc/i386/...

Later...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason R. Thorpe                [email-masked]                   754-1554
Systems Administrator             CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
Oregon State University