Subject: Problems with games10

From: [email-masked]

Some of the games in /usr/games/ doesn't work for me.

larn gives error message can't find player id (or something like that)
robots, rogue and sail says that the window is too small. Do they read an env
variable? All other programs think the screen has the right size (vi, more...).

And ofcourse hack is too hard for me :-)

Another problem that I have is that the kernel doesn't find my swap partition.

It has the id number: 0x4e425501 and is a little bit bigger than 36 Mb.
disklabel finds it as sd0g

/Sebastian

---

From: Hubert Feyrer <[email-masked]> "Problems with games10" (Sep 25, 1:29pm)

> disklabel finds it as sd0g

Use 0x4e425301.

Hubert

-- 
=============== Hubert Feyrer ============================================
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: [email-masked] == IRC: hubertf
==========================================================================

---

From: William J Coldwell <[email-masked]>

>It has the id number: 0x4e425501 and is a little bit bigger than 36 Mb.
                              ^
                              3
>disklabel finds it as sd0g

Swap is $4E425301

--
 William J. Coldwell - [email-masked] - Cryogenic Software