Subject: hydra support

From: Chris Mattingly <[email-masked]>

I'm trying to help a friend of mine get netbsd up.

The problem is he has a Hydra card.  About 1/3 of the time when he boots up
it will get the proper hardware address of the card.  The rest of the time
it just reports it as being 00:00:00:00:00:00

It also spits out:

ed0: warning - receiver ring buf overrun.

So, the question is how reliable is the Hydra support, and what is its future
looking like?

P.S.: How's the audio support coming?  I heard something about it a few
      months ago, and nothing since..

Thanks,
Chris

-- 
Chris Mattingly   | Computer and Technologies Theme Program, NCSU, Raleigh
414-D Wood Hall   | 
PO Box 21554      | 
NCSU              | Home computer: A3000 - crazytrain.catt.ncsu.edu
Raleigh, NC 27607 |
(919) 512-8859    | Email:    [email-masked]